The porn industry contends porn is neutral, even “sex positive” offering sexual freedom and choice. The digital age is delivering porn in such a provocative and addictive manner that freedom and choice is lost under the weight of obsessive and expansive patterns of sexual behavior that many report as distressing and unwanted.
Watch for the next Lunch & Lecture Series for the Professional Community!
Professionals Lecture and Free Lunch 10/16/2015 – WATCH FOR OUR NEXT OFFERING!
Faith communities have increasingly become portals for individuals seeking help from porn and sex addiction issues. Please join us as Dr. Cashwell outlines the contributions and challenges of these communities as they expand their reach in offering help with addiction.
The first Recovery Enhancement Intensive Workshops for Mother-Enmeshed Men (MEM) included over 50 men from across the USA and Canada and as far away as Japan, England, and Australia. Results from this intensive have been even more successful than we had anticipated for both the men who attended and for their partners.
Previous attendees have reported that:
- I will hold my wife in my heart and share my love and passion with her…
- [It was] Powerful, insightful, and well-run
- I’m… energized and beaming from [the] weekend. It changed my life! Thank you for helping me break free!
- I dare to imagine what my life would look like if I had been true to myself and listened to that inner voice…
- MEM is the real root of my pain, anger and ultimately, (my) addiction. Not only did I uncover that here, but [it] allowed [me] to process and release that pain and anger
The Intensive is scheduled frequently throughout the year
Contact us if you or someone you know could benefit from this event. We’ll make sure you receive initial announcements and all the information you need in order to register for this exciting event.
This Recovery Enhancement Intensive is designed and facilitated in order to assist woman to focus on specific issues they confront when dealing with their enmeshment.
Women who have had an enmeshed relationship with either their mother or father struggle with a range of problems regarding commitment, self-esteem, sexual dysfunction, over-caretaking, and addiction.
This workshop enables them to:
- Identify the cognitive, emotional, physical, and interpersonal trappings of enmeshment
- Understand the impact of enmeshment on their sexuality;
- Cope with underlying feeling of obligation, anger and guilt;
- Develop strategies to help to break free from inappripriate loyalties, and learn to
live within healthy commitments;
- Rediscover the individual each was meant to be;
- Cultivate self-care spontaneity, and play
The Intensive is scheduled twice a year – in the SPRING and the FALL
Contact us if you or someone you know could benefit from this event, or if you have questions or concerns. We’ll make sure you receive initial announcements and all the information you need in order to register for this new, groundbreaking event.
Healing from Sexual Addiction (SA) & Complex Partner Trauma (CPT)
- A unique, three-day weekend intensive offering healing and hope
- Accelerates recovery combining established treatment components in a safe process
- Suitable for beginners or those already in recovery
- Addict or partner can enroll separately or together
- All members of the treatment team are Certified Sex Addiction Therapists (CSAT) and trained specifically to treat sex addiction and Complex Partner Trauma
DATES: The weekend of June 16th and 17th! (additional dates will be announced)
TIMES: Friday evening from 6:00 to 8:30 pm and Saturday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Must register and be present for the entire weekend.
COST: $600.00 per person or $1,000.00 for a couple, with a $200.00 deposit per person required to hold a slot. Remainder of payment due 7 days prior to start date.
Refunds available up to 7 days prior (no refunds after that time).
Our treatment team includes Certified Sex Addiction Therapists (CSATs) and experts in the treatment of Complex Partner Trauma with many years’ clinical experience.